Pets

Hello!
What are pets?
Pets are friendly animals. Sometimes we take them out, talk to them,  play with them and even feel safer around them. I had a pet years back, it was a dog and we(I and my Siblings) named it Popay. We loved this dog so much and cared for it as well, it loved us too anyway. I remember when Popay reproduced 7 puppies, we named the puppies and picked our favourite as our own. Later we became busy, caught up in school work and a lot more. Slowly, we forgot about our responsibilities and we became less concerned about Popay and the puppies. We started losing our puppies slowly till it remained one. It was very painful but we didn't know how to get it right anymore. We loved Popay but other things clouded our minds that we forgot about it till we lost it and the remaining puppy. Let's relate this to life........  We fall in love with someone or something and take it as our everything at that time but as time goes by....  Other things come up and the one that used to be very important to us becomes less important to us. As humans, we love new things like a newborn baby, a new responsibility at work, a new job and other things but then we become so carried away and forget the important stuffs. Now, someone might ask, 'how do I balance it?, how do I balance the love I have for my kids with the one I have for my spouse, how do I balance my responsibility at work with the one I have at home, how do I balance my time at home with visiting my friends, how can I be active at work, church and home?'........ Well, the simple truth is there can't be an actual balance but you can set your priorities straight..... Ask yourself which is more important to you at that time, which one would you do and not regret. If someone asks me to pick which should top the chart, I'll say family. Your family is the one that will always have your back....... My family includes myself, mum, Dad, brothers, sisters and close friends. And one more thing..................... Make yourself happy.
This is Temiloluwa and this is my own view, what's yours?
Please drop your comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storytelling Process

Community Management - Mentoring at Side Hustle Internship

CONTENT MARKETING