CRACKED

CRACKED 15

Maria felt alive again, her new boyfriend, John gave her the sexual satisfaction she needed, all she had to do was pay him for it. It felt so good having someone who could make up for her Husband's lapses since he was not around. She and John had just finished another round of intimacy when she received a call from her office, "hello.... Yes, I dropped the files on my table... It is there.... Oh my Gosh! Okay.... I'm on my way.... Yes" she hung up and hissed, "what's wrong Love?" John asked her, "I have to get to the office quickly, I would only be gone for five minutes. Would you mind waiting?" she asked, "of course, I would be right" he replied and kissed her, "okay " she said and stood up. She quickly wore a gown and dashed out of the room quickly.
*****************************************************
Tom was sweating profusely and his eyes were red because of tears, he looked at Darlene angrily when she stopped. Darlene shook with fear, "how do I say this part?" She asked, "the same way you advised my wife to get a guy" he replied angrily, "you do not have the right to blame me totally. I thought it was right" she said crying, "seriously? You thought it was right to commit adultery... That means you have a problem with right and wrong" He told her sternly, "I'm sorry Tom, I didn't know it was wrong.... or let me say I didn't know the consequences would be grave" she cried, "what do you mean by that?" Tom asked, "the whole story is still long Tom but you have to prepare your mind" She told him, "for what?" He asked, "for the truth, the total truth" she said, "go on Darlene" he said. She sighed deeply and continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storytelling Process

Community Management - Mentoring at Side Hustle Internship

CONTENT MARKETING