CRACKED

CRACKED 19

Maria ran back inside to the top of the building, "Charity! Please don't do it" she pleaded, "I have to Mum, I can't bear it anymore" Charity cried, "Baby, it was all my fault.... I know that but you can't end your life. You are all I have left" she said crying, "No Mum, Alice is gone" Charity said crying and standing at the edge breathing hard. "Don't say that Baby, I would make it all right, please don't do this to yourself" she pleaded, "how? Are you going to erase the voice in my head or.... ", "let me give you justice" Maria said boldly, "how?" Charity asked walking away from the edge, Maria moved very fast and hugged her, "you must stay alive for your dad but never tell him Charity. Promise me you would do that for me" Maria said hugging her, "I... ", "promise me!" Maria shouted, "I promise Mum", Maria ran as fast as she could till she was on the ground with her daughter.
*******************************************************
Tom was at the door by the time Darlene was through, "and you kept this from me Darlene, why?" he asked, "I... I... am sorry" she muttered, "you destroyed my life, family and everything I ever held Dear...." Tom said and left angrily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storytelling Process

Community Management - Mentoring at Side Hustle Internship

CONTENT MARKETING