LIFE CYCLE

Life cycle 

Recently I learnt more about various cycles in the world especially the biogeochemical cycles and it made me look at life as a cycle. We hear sentences  like 'its a small world' and 'whatever goes around comes around' but have we ever stopped to think of the real meaning to of these short sentences.

It means the following:

There is law of sowing and reaping : whatever you do in life you would surely have the reward. I read a book recently on prayer and the author said something that really got me, the author said God answers prayers but sometimes our works, family background can hinder these answers to prayers. Look at it from this perspective: a child who has parents that are always blessing her and doing good to others  and  a child who has parents that are always looking for how to do something wrong to others and cursing the child every chance they get.. . if they should ask you for something and you are aware of their background, who would you give first? 

It is better to sow good things in our lives and the lives of everyone we meet because one day someone will reap it, it might not be you and it might not be your children ...it could be your Grandchildren and that's the joy of it. Because they won't reap the few seeds you had sown earlier but the big plant with various fruits it has now become.


You are not the worst case scenario and neither can you have the best case scenario : 

Life is not perfect the earlier you get it the better for you. Just as you're looking up to some people, some people are also looking up to you and those you're looking up to are also looking up to someone and that's just how the cycle continues. No one has everything so sit tight and enjoy life even when you don't have what you want.


Wants can not be met completely : 

I wanted to gain admission so badly to the University and when it wasn't coming forth, I felt pretty bad. Infact it started with making all my papers in my SSCE. I didn't make it the first time and the second time was..... that one is a story for another day but I made it the third time. I was happy then I wanted to gain admission, I wrote Jamb and Post Utme for various schools for different years  but it didn't happen. Until 3 years after I left secondary school, I wanted to graduate so badly and make my Mum and Foster dad proud by graduating with a great result. I graduated with a great result then I started asking for a good job until I sat down and thought of everything.... After getting a job.. What next?

Hello! If you think the thing you're asking for would give you complete happiness then you're deceiving yourself because the only place to find complete happiness is in Jesus. Wants are endless that's the life cycle.

Change is Constant : 

You were once a baby and now you're grown. There was a movie you used to watch, there was one food you used to eat, there was one clothe you used to wear but you don't do all of that anymore. You are not moving with all the friends you used to move with before.
 You always have an action you used to take there's always something you used to do... That's life!
Change is constant!


I'm going to stop here but there would be another blog post on life cycle soon.
Till then! I remain Temiloluwa......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storytelling Process

Community Management - Mentoring at Side Hustle Internship

CONTENT MARKETING