STRONGER



When life beats you harder than you can take; you have to be STRONGER.

S- STRAIGHTEN YOURSELF UP
T-TALK!
R- REFRESH YOURSELF
O-OPEN UP
N- NEVER STOP TRYING
G- GROW UP
E- EXERCISE YOUR HOPE
R- REBIRTH


S- STRAIGHTEN YOURSELF UP
Stop wallowing in self-pity. Accept it! It might be very hard but it would help you. Do not think about it all the time, instead of looking at the problem look out for a thing beyond the problem. Remember that there is nothing that has a beginning and does not have an end. Do not allow people
 Give names to your problem.
 Tell you the end of your problem because they do not have that right.
Show you impossibility.
Instead of that, you should show them the end of your problem and give names to your own problem.


T- TALK!
Talking is not just about saying the problem out or soliloquizing and saying it to the wrong person. It is about expressing yourself in whichever way you can,  you could express yourself by writing, drawing, painting or whichever way you can. A young lady who lost her ability to walk started painting in the hospital, she was able to express herself and her artwork took her places her legs might not have been able to take her to.






R- REFRESH YOURSELF
How do you refresh yourself? Well, you refresh yourself by doing things that relaxes your mind. You could travel, take a short walk, go jogging, sleep well, eat or read. Just do something that makes you feel relaxed. Whenever I feel so down , I love to write and it gets me relaxed. It is better to look for what makes you relaxed because it would really help you.

O- OPEN UP
I remember when my father walked out on us, my mum lost the only source of income she had. It was a real tough time for us in the family but I was able to get over brooding and wallowing in my problems by talking to God, trust me I was very angry at him because I felt I did not deserve to go through all that. After talking to God, I discovered that my mess was meant to be a message to others later in the future. Though it was not easy back then, I can say I am grateful now. However, after talking to God, I was able to talk to a woman who really helped me tom understand a lot back then. I was able to go and scale through my problems because I opened up to the right people. Don’t bottle up your feelings, open up to someone.

N- NEVER GIVE UP
The first thing that comes to the mind of many people when life beats them down is to give up because they failed once. So? You are not the first to fail in life and you are not going to be the last. In fact, the real failure is when you give up and stop trying. Don’t give up on life, the next thing is not to commit suicide or sit around moping over your problems. Giving up or quitting is not an option for you, the only option you’ve got is to keep on trying. A very good friend of mine tried to gain admission into the university for 8 years before his prayers were answered and he is doing exploits now. Do not stop trying! Never give up! 

G- GATHER THE PIECES
After whatever happened to you, life can never remain the same and you cannot regain some things back but there’s one thing you can do, you could gather the pieces remaining and build up something. It is not over until you say it is.

E- EXERCISE YOUR HOPE
This is the right time to exercise your hope, the time to believe in yourself and God. To learn more about hope, just click here.

R- REBIRTH
This doesn't mean you have to be a new person entirely but it means a stronger and more experienced person has been born. You know better than you did before the incident which gives you your rebirth. You should not be worse than you were before but be better than you were. 


I hope we learnt from this, remember you are perfect the way you are, but you can be better. read similar posts like this 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Storytelling Process

Community Management - Mentoring at Side Hustle Internship

CONTENT MARKETING